I have some good intentions.
Really good.
I just never get to them.
The problem is that by the time I get to my other "list"
(the one that doesn't include my job, family, church calling, or home)
-I'm out of energy!
So.....
I thought a little mosaic would be a great way to work on organizing my genealogy and family histories (one of those goals).
These pictures are of my maternal grandfather Floyd.(top left: his baby picture; top right with brothers- Frank, Dave, and Floyd;
bottom left: Floyd, Frank, and Dave; bottom right: school photo- 5th from left on 3rd row)
And
It's a give away:

I'm hosting my niece Holly for a give away.
She just started a graphic design blog and is giving away a set of 10 of her cute note cards.
You can visit her shop
Mitchell Avenue Designs by Holly by clicking here.
If you would like to win the cards, just leave a comment on my blog.
We will close the contest on March 13th at midnight.
Have a good week!
♥
JoAnn
22 comments:
She is so talented! Those cards are darling! It was so good to see you guys tonight! Thanks for coming and peeking at what we have done. Just remember, we arent done yet! haha Have a good night! Thanks again! Love the treats!
Those cards are so cute! Love the little birdies! I'm going to go check out her website.
Cute cards! Enter me!
Sign me up please! Holly, you are so talented!
I love that you are so good about updating your blog Joann. It makes me happy! Enter me in to win those cute cards! See you in the morning!
Sign me up! Holly is extremely talented, I am glad Shanerd found her :)
I want in! Holly is AMAZING at what she does!
i'd like some hello cards please! thank you!.
Family History is a busy time consuming task. BUT wow...isn't it a rewarding experience. I love reading about my ancestors. They were tough!
Cute giveaway. Adorable cards.
Thanks for offering the giveaway.
Sandra
It's amazing how we can restore some of these photos that are in hiding.
I checked her website...Very cute and artistic...
It's always fun to join in on a give away.
I know I already have a bunch of these, I'm entering anyway. Free is always good and the cards are so cute!!
Enter me too......I'd love to have some of your cards Holly!
I am ALWAYS looking for cute note cards, and can never seem to find them when I need them. These are darling! Please sign me up! :)
Love Holly's cards. They are darling. Thanks for entering me also.
Those cards are adorable! Holly is so so talented!
Love those little birdies. Sign me up!
Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee I need I need I need :) Yea I really like Holl's cards! Enter me please!
I wanna join! Those cards look adorable. Holly knows what she is doin.
Holly is so talented! She needs to design for Hallmark or somesuch!
Holly is soooo talented! I would be super happy if I won:)
super cuteness, enter me too!
I would love to enter the give away. I love cute, free stuff. Holly is very talented.
Katie C.
Post a Comment