Thursday, February 11, 2010

Up a Creek Without a Paddle...or not


It's time to start thinking about a fun family vacation!


Two of our favorite ones included going to Disneyland (2007) for Thanksgiving
and having a family reunion in Seattle (2008).

(Ken, Liz, and Karl on Lake Washington)

(Cassidy and Katie getting ready to canoe.)

(Hiking at Snowqualmie Falls)

Hanging out at Disneyland.

(Heidi and Ovidiu)

(Maddie's first trip!)

However.....

This year's expectations must include:
1. Something really low budget
2. A location close by
3. Enough room for a crowd


Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Karl and I decided we are going to go to Disneyland again within the next year. As far as a family trip, I'm out of ideas...

Lacey said...

Such fun vacation pictures! Looks like both trips were lots of fun. :) St. George is always a nice vacation from the cold, or Park City... maybe that's too close though? Hmmmm, I'll let you know if I think of anything...

julie said...

Linda always plans a great party. Maybe she can start a new career as a family vacation host! Is that close enough to home?

linda said...

I was just going to post.."my back yard" haha

Small House said...

I have a camping trailer in our field!!! It's free.
Love the vacation pictures. VERY FUN!
Sandra