
Today I put the names of those of you who entered Holly's give-away in my
lucky Mickey Mouse bowl.
(Thanks, Karen for giving it to me-I love it!)
We mixed and shuffled and mixed some more.
We rolled the drums........
We pulled out a name.....
And the winner is.....are.....?
Michelle and Pat at Mille Fiori Favoriti
No, I haven't forgotten my basic grammar rules and Yes, you did read correctly.
We have TWO winners.
The first drawing winner was Michelle, who just happens to be my daughter. I was so excited for her to win (Yeah!), but then I thought that maybe people might think we cheated. What's a fair minded blogging mother to do?
It's a simple solution.
We decided to have TWO winners!
The second drawing was for Pat. I am so excited to have Pat win because we have become blogging friends. She lives in the fabulous city of New York and posts some amazing pictures and facts about the Big Apple. She makes me want to head off to the tourist agency and book some airline tickets for New York. (If you plan on going there any time soon, check out her blog. She posts about so many interesting places and gives you the back ground information, too.)
Thanks to Holly for sharing her amazing talent with us. Remember to check out her store when you want something cute (You can copy her button on my side bar.) And, thanks to all of you who took the time to enter our contest. I loved reading all your comments!
Pat, please send me an email with your address (joannclegg@comcast.net). Holly will mail you your cards soon!
♥
JoAnn
P.S. Did you know that another one of my blogging friends, Beth at Aunties With Advice, and I just figured out that we have some commonalities. We know some of the same people and our children went to the same Jr. and Senior High Schools (at the same time)!
I've said it before, but
IT IS A SMALL WORLD!
7 comments:
Yippee! I win! Her cards are soooo cute. I'll definitely use them.
When did you get the mickey bowl? I was surprised when I saw it. Congrats Michelle and Pat.
Congrats you guys!
What a fun contest! Congrats to both of the lucky gals! :)
Congrats to the winners!!!
It was fun to find out one of my dearest friends in the whole world knows you! Libby is one of my closest heart friends/pals AND even sometimes we have been known to be glued to the bossom (oh, our poor husbands back then)... or for sure by the telephone! She is one of those friends I really want to sit next too, as sisters in heaven!:")
We have expereinced a lot together. I love her heart.
It is fun to know you know two other girls whom I adore, Lindsay and Kristen A. We went bowling with Kristen on Friday with her parents. She is one of our YSA's.
I wonder who we will find we know this week in common?
~♥
Thanks so much! I'm so excited to win Holly's give away! Thank you also for all the nice things you've said about my blog JoAnn :-)
I'm sending my e-mail address and home adress to you in an e-mail
♥ Pat
Way to go Joanne. Pat is a great blogging friend and has a stack of history behind her. I'm sure she will enjoy those cards...
I'll just keep trying.
Post a Comment