Today I made myself a "wish list".
I know, I do that quite frequently, but this time I made one for real.
(I have a lot of blessings and I'm not complaining about that,
but these are a few things that I would really like.)
I know, I do that quite frequently, but this time I made one for real.
(I have a lot of blessings and I'm not complaining about that,
but these are a few things that I would really like.)
#1. We have been working on some cleaning and organizing projects at our house.Our basement has undergone some impressive de-junking.
We still have some other projects to finish, but it feels good to get started!
(Now, if we could just get going on the garage.....)
#2. I keep saying that I'm ready to get started on some healthy living goals, but it seems like life gets in the way. Did you know that teachers usually end up with about 15 to 20 minutes actual lunch time? Sometimes even less. Unfortunately, that means eating so fast you don't really remember the experience and so you when you get home you feel the need to eat constantly.
Besides, my husband is thin!

#3. A vacation is on the horizon. In 5 more days we have our Spring Break!
I don't have exotic plans or anything, but we are taking a short trip to be with family.
It should be relaxing and fun.
Well, now that I have that off my chest I think I'll go start on one of my projects.
Have a great weekend!
XOXOXO
JoAnn
P.S. I just finished up two nights of parent teacher conferences. Maybe that explains my somewhat unbalanced mental condition!
7 comments:
hahahaha I love that picture of you and dad. I like your list. I'm ready for a vacation too I have to admit. Especially a vacation of Karl from school. I want my husband back.
JoAnn, I received the wonderful cards from Mitchell Ave Designs a few days ago -- so sorry it has taken me so long to came back and say THANK YOU!! They are fabulous! The design is so pretty and the card stock is so smooth and rich. I love them!
Enjoy Spring Break and visiting your family. Safe travels!
I hear all that teacher stuff...too well...Finally my teacher has her report cards done...and thank goodness..then we can hang out again.
You deserve a break...Do you find therapy in dejunking? I did my clothes closet yesterday...and I feel like I actually accomplished something.
Well JoAnn, I am going to be on a major "get in shape" kick this summer if you want to join me :)
Hey JoAnn, I got your check yesterday! Thanks. And yes, I'll send another set home with Julie.
You just got me wondering when my girls have vacation? It's not on the calender, and it is almost April, so I better find out!
I hear you on the cleaning. Does it ever end? Wouldn't it be nice to be one of those super organized, super clean people? Kind of like my husband!
I wish you well with healthy eating. It's difficult these days. There's so many temptations out there.
Funny picture of you and your husband!
Oh, doesn't it feel great to de-junk the basement? I've hired someone to take loads to the dump; I've filled my car up numerous times with stuff for Goodwill; I've sent several loads of stuff to my ex that he was supposed to get four years ago or it became my property. (Everyone urged me to sell it or take it to Goodwill, but I don't want to send small, petty energy out into the Universe). There are probably a few more hours to spend breaking down boxes and organizing the stuff I'm storing for my adult children, but then it's on to the garage. Then the junk drawers.
If you figure out how to get substantially thinner, let me know. And it's not fun living with a thin man who just doesn't understand the struggle. When will they find that metabolism switch?
Post a Comment