Thursday, April 22, 2010

All fenced in....and restless

It's that time of year again!
The taste of freedom is coming...

but,
the classroom is fencing me in.


The drudgery of testing is upon us......



The boredom of students is contagious...

Oh, summer. Where are you?


5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, lovely pictures. That actually fit really well with what you were saying. AND they made me giggle too. I can't wait for you to have summer too. I want to spend some good quality mom time.

Lacey said...

Hang in there... it may feel too far away now, but summer will be here before you know it!!! Good luck with your testing.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cold it's been these last few days! It seems like every time I have my outside duty watching the kids the weather is awful. I can't wait until summer!

Katie C.

Small House said...

This time of year is always a killer for teachers!! Have a stash of chocolate in your desk drawer!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

The animals look quite content :-)

My daughter-in-law is a kindergarten teacher and as much as she loves her class, she is also looking forward to summer break!

Hang in there!