Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jordan River Parkway.....and sore joints


My friend Sheila and I are determined.
(Determined to get in shape!)
We decided that we would see how much of the Jordan River Parkway we could discover
while on our quest for improved health.
(The Parkway follows the Jordan River as it wanders from one end of the valley to the other.)


We've checked out several different trails so far.


We've followed this river as it winds around and around.
Most of the vegetation is still dormant,
but it shows signs of promise.

Some new improvements are underway, too.

Now, if we can just get our knees and hips to cooperate......


JoAnn

7 comments:

Kelli said...

That's great! Keep it up! I'm trying to get into a regular exercise routine with a baby, and it makes it extra hard for me. Good luck!

Lacey said...

Good for you guys! I think it's easier to be motivated, and a lot more fun, if you have someone to do it with. Good luck!

meg said...

I love that trail! Keep up the good work.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Sounds like a good plan. You and sheila are really quite funny. I love your adventure of nature.

Katie said...

Good for you! It looks like a wonderful place to explore!

Marg said...

Just keep working at it my friend. It's way more fun to walk with a friend and add these highlights to your week. But I know you are working full time. It can be exhausting always being able to schedule the time.

julie said...

I wish I could just pop in and walk with you! I love to walk!