Madison is growing up.
She likes choosing her own clothing.
She is observant and helpful.
She is pretty smart, too.
(Grandparents can say things like that.
It's politically correct to brag when a generation separates you.)
A few days ago Maddie and I made a shopping list.
She said something like:
"What do you need, grandma?"
I said something to the effect of:
milk
bread
eggs
apples
etc.
She had her note pad and pencil ready and jotted down my list.
She said something like:
"What do you need, grandma?"
I said something to the effect of:
milk
bread
eggs
apples
etc.
She had her note pad and pencil ready and jotted down my list.

Here's hoping I have a good memory!
♥
JoAnn
♥
JoAnn
7 comments:
what a cutie! It has been fun to watch her grow up!
Didn't you get the memo? That's Maddie Cursive. She is so helpful! ;)
Haha! That's adorable!
Such a doll!
I still think it's great she stayed between the lines. She does know what she is doing even if she can't really write the letters yet. Oh and she just told me that B R is for Brooklyn... I have no idea how she knew that one.
Such a cute post. What a cute little girl.
Post a Comment