Friday, April 9, 2010

Pride and Prejudice.....


I'm a big Jane Austen fan.
I've read all her books and watched all the different movie versions.
Whenever I feel like escaping to another place or time I seem to gravitate to
the English countryside.

If you enjoy her works, you might like this short music-video (with Celine Dion).


(I'm not sure who I should give credit to. Polkaspots 89?)


I also like this version with Josh Groban singing.
Go here if you want to see it.
(Sorry, I couldn't embed it.)

Which version do you like best?

Have a great weekend!

JoAnn

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like the video of the celine dion one but I really just like Josh Groban... so I don't know how even of a comparison that is. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have a favorite, but I love all Jane Austin!

Katie C.

Small House said...

A FAVORITE MOVIE OF MINE....Loved the music video!!!

I do like the book Pride and Prejudice.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Irene said...

I liked the Celine Deon video better.
Irene