Monday, April 12, 2010


What's better than a warm, sunny day,
colored chalk,
and a huge canvas?

Not much!

(Thanks for sharing, Liz!)

XOXO
JoAnn

7 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was fun. The only thing that would have made it better would have been you there to enjoy it with us.

Lacey said...

Such a budding little artist she is! I especially like that she gave herself glasses. :)

LINDA said...

so cute!! (AND SO SMART)

Michelle said...

Looks like she made good use of the chalk Grandma gave her. She's a talented little girl. Wish I could have been there.

Mimi Sue said...

She's sure a cutie. So fun to have the grandkids close to enjoy. Mimi

Small House said...

C-U-T-E!! I half to say, I still enjoy drawing with sidewalk chalk.

Love the artwork!!

Marg said...

Those are the best! I love them.
So easy and clean.
I don't like felts...they make such a mess.