Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Countdown......

photo from Google)

I'm practicing for my big celebration song.

Eleven days to go!
You will see a lot of teachers celebrating in some fashion or other-I will be singing.

NO, it's not that I don't like my job.
I'm just 
TIRED!

(I guess I should have taken some sick days with this cold, or done some of my computer projects a little earlier.)

P.S.  Look who else is tired!

She inherited the ability to sleep in an action mode from her Grandpa Ken.
He can sleep with the remote control in the air!
(Thanks for letting me borrow the photo, Liz!)

JoAnn

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, I love your picture. I want to be there to see the song when it happens. I'm sure it will be quite entertaining. Madison still cracks me up. I really can't believe she fell asleep like that.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I swear I left you a comment earlier. I have no idea why it isn't there...

Irene said...

I'll be singing with you JoAnn! We can survive these last 2 weeks!

Lacey said...

Sounds like you're ready to join sweet Mads in a nap! The end of the school year is fast approaching... hang in there, and then sing your heart out with all those other celebrating teachers!