
Last week I went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with some friends.
Thanksgiving Point has more than 200 acres, including the beautiful gardens. We wandered along the pretty pathways, admiring all the different colored tulips. (We missed the flowering trees-which peaked last week.) It was a beautiful sight to see all the color!
Later in the summer they will have rose gardens and a butterfly garden.
I also have a new cupboard that we found on Craig's List. I had been looking for a little storage for table cloths and other linens. I think it will help free up some drawers in my kitchen.
And....Guess who came to visit?
I hope you all have a great weekend!
♥
JoAnn
It's Mosaic Monday again (almost) and I linked up to The Little Red House. Go check out some amazing mosaics.
16 comments:
Cute Cute!! (I like the cupboard too!) Did you have to change the cupboard at all? How fun. I need a good find just for the Fix it gives me..haha I should just go down to the garage!
I love Thanksgiving Point's Tulip festival! We haven't made it this year~Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. I think its the weather which keeps tricking my brain!
The cupboard looks perfect for storing your linens. I could use one to free up space in my drawers too.
Enjoy your weekend!
I don't think that your blog readers would have a hard time figuring out the answer to your question about who came to visit. The real question is, when do we not come to visit?
The cupboard was actually found on KSL.com, and we did absolutely nothing to it. It's newer, it looks like it was an assemble yourself item.
I love your visitors...That's always a highlight in my week. Tulips look great...I love the cupboard.
I love tulip festival time at Thanksgiving Point, and am glad you got to go and enjoy. Your new cupboard looks great! And your little visitors are sure cutie pies. :)
Great mosaic, love your visitors! I hope that you have a lovely new week!
Hugs...
Bobbi
What a couple of cuties!!! Love your mosaic and that cupboard!!! It is perfect...
WEll now... seems we were in the same neighborhood! :)
I wish this darn snow would stop as I know its biting the new spring flowers. I went early this year to capture some shots hoping to go when the BLOOM-omiter reads 100% ...but i might be wishful thinking.
Fun shots!
Come join us on Fridays-- for finding beauty!
Claudia
I've heard about Thanksgiving Point's tulip festival, it looks beautiful. . .and it looks like a score on the cupboard!
A tulip festival ... someday I'm going to go to a tulip festival! I can't imagine all the wonderful blooms and colors at one time! Gorgeous! Cute cupboard and your visitors -- cuties!
Looks like a great weekend - tulips, a new cupboard and a visit with loved ones - good times!
Amanda
Flowers, cupboard and those cuties - does it get any better than that?
Those tulips make me ask myself why I'm in the house on the 'puter instead of being outside! Jane F
Glad you got to go to the tulips, I love that place.
Wondering where Thanksgiving Point is? Lovely photos!!
Post a Comment