Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guess what's been ordered for our home?

There's a project in the air.
It's coming to our home-soon!

It's coming from this place.
(I know this logo has copywrite  privileges, but I'm only using it as advertisement.  Please don't turn me in!)

Things might be messy- for awhile.
BUT
I'm excited!
Can you guess what it might be?

(Hint:  It will be coming in boxes and it isn't a water heater!)
JoAnn

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know, I know... can I play? It will be very nice when it's done.

Marg said...

If I knew your home better...I'd be better equipped to answer...I'm feeling dumb founded...
I'm even trying to figure out where you live?
Is it an air conditioner???
New kitchen cabinets?
Something for the grands?
I'll keep watching.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

We too are excited for you. Just hope dad can get it all done before we start our months journey of "living" at your house :) Aren't you excited?