Monday, June 21, 2010

All grown up and off to Rocky Point...

Michelle and Katie are off on an adventure.

To this place.

 (map and the following 3 photos from Google.com)

Puerto Penasco, Mexico

They traded time off from work to look at things like this...

this...


and this.


They went with my sister and her family.
Yes, I am jealous!
(But excited for all of them!)

Seems like just yesterday Michelle and Katie looked like this...

(That's Michelle on the right.)

and this....
(Katie and Robbie)


I hope they have a great time!
I  can't  wait  to  hear  all about  it! 


P.S.   Michelle and Katie, I am not trying to get even-I think these pictures are cute!
Really!



3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Hey I didn't know you were still awake... I would have called. But I have to agree, jealous I am.

Lacey said...

Wow, who wouldn't trade time off of work for a view like that? I'm super jealous! ;) And I hope that they have an AWESOME time. :)

Anonymous said...

Mexico was great! Puerto Penasco is amazing because you can have a fun beach vacation for way cheaper than any other place. I wish I had that view from my window to look at every day. Thanks Bairds for letting me tag along again!

Katie C.