Ohhhhh, what a sweetheart! I bet that he already has everyone wrapped around each and every one of those tiny toes. :) Congrats again! He is quite the handsome little guy. :)
You've had many exciting things in the last weeks. Congratulations to the birth of a grandson. Two girls and a boy...Wonderful. Looks like you have been busy renovating, decorating... Isn't it fun now to have the time to catch up on some projects? Enjoy your summer. My daughter is counting 9 more school days.
5 comments:
Ohhhhh, what a sweetheart! I bet that he already has everyone wrapped around each and every one of those tiny toes. :) Congrats again! He is quite the handsome little guy. :)
What a doll@ How fun to have a new grandbaby, and a grandSON at that! Congrats!
You've had many exciting things in the last weeks. Congratulations to the birth of a grandson. Two girls and a boy...Wonderful.
Looks like you have been busy renovating, decorating...
Isn't it fun now to have the time to catch up on some projects?
Enjoy your summer.
My daughter is counting 9 more school days.
What a cutie! Congrats on having a baby boy to add to your super cute grandkids!
I love him already! I love having a little nephew. Even if all he does right now is sleep :) Welcome to the family little Joshua.
Post a Comment