Audrey made a great "Vanna"! (Thanks, Audrey, for putting our shoe covers on for us!)
We saw some pretty houses, some pretty large houses, and even a few smaller condos.
There were houses with theaters, dance studios, exercise rooms, swimming pools, and rooms without a purpose. One house even had a huge television screen right outside the door of the family movie theater!
(I think it was for the parents to be close enough to check on the teenagers in the dark room!)
We went through so many different houses that they were all starting to look alike.
It was a fun day and we always enjoy sharing a few good laughs,
but we decided we like our own homes just fine.
We also spent some time at one of our favorite shops, The Secret Haven at The Rock Loft.
It is located in Farmington, Utah. The little restaurant next door has sandwiches, soup, and a great bakery, too.
Now, on with the summer cleaning projects!
♥
JoAnn

5 comments:
How delightful. You just spent the day doing my some MY favorite things.
We go each year to the SLC Parade of homes. The shop sounds fun too.
I read the article in the paper and was quite impressed with all the work your BIL did to restore the pioneer village. I hope the opening went well:)
I wish I could have joined you on your girls day out. I would have really enjoyed seeing Audrey too. I feel like it's been forever. I love you mosaic. It just looks so happy and cheerful.
Looks like a fun day! (I'm trying not to be too jealous!)
It was a fun 2 days! Thanks for being patient while we hunted down homes on a wrong map! (memory making...right?)lOVE YOUR NEW FLOORS AND CHAIR.
They all look like such pretty homes. I also enjoy seeing how model homes are decorated.
Post a Comment