Thursday, June 24, 2010

Like father-like son.....?

I love this cute face!
Isn't it funny how fast you can fall in love?
Now all I need to do is time my visits for when he is awake!



Do you think he looks like his Daddy?

I thought I'd compare them side by side (and omit the faded color of Andrew's picture).

 

What do you think?

I need to get a baby picture of Irene, but I think he is a nice mixture.

XOXOXOXO,
Grandma

4 comments:

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Wow. They look almost identical. So cute! Thanks for sharing, I was wondering what Andrew looked like as a baby. =)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think they look pretty similar but I still see Johnson in him. No matter what though, he is one handsome little guy. I miss him already!

julie said...

So cute! Both dad and baby!

Anonymous said...

He really does look a lot like Andrew. Sometimes though, he really looks like Irene and her family. We will have to wait to see who he will look like when he gets older.

Katie C.