It was an amazing vacation!
Michelle and Katie returned from their trip to Mexico with the Bairds and had a great time.
Sun.
Sand.
Ocean.
Fun.
Katie, Audrey, Michelle, Melissa, Linda (with David in the above photo)
Vendor carving mangoes.
Eating mangoes.
Relaxing.
Making memories.
Sigh!!!
They'll be back!
♥




9 comments:
Seriously looks heavenly! I'm glad to hear that they had a great time and made it home safely. :)
I am ready to go back! It was a great week and so fun to have your girls along. We need to finish up some serious marble games!
Looks like a lot of fun. Still wish I could have gone with them... but I'm glad they had fun.
Wow- looks like so much fun! I would love to eat a mango on a stick!
You forgot to put the picture of me and my mom being back seat drivers driving everyone crazy! (or should I say just me)
I am going to have to AGREE with Audrey! What a fun trip! Too bad everyone couldnt have come! It was fun to get away and relax!
Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves! And I bet the mangoes were scrumptious!
Thanks Baird's for inviting us. I always have so much fun on this trip with you guys. It was just what I needed. So...When is our next trip?
Katie C.
It was great to get away and relax for the week! Too bad you always have to catch up at work when you get back. Oh well, it's worth it! I could just sit and stare at the ocean forever (and the shopping wasn't bad either).
Post a Comment