Meet our new grandson, Joshua Andrew Clegg!
Yesterday, after a very long (20 hours) labor, little Joshua entered our lives. He weighed in 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 22 inches long. He was in a little distress due to his long and tough entrance into the world, so he was whisked off to the NICU nursery, where he was given special care and put on oxygen. He is doing much better and so are his parents, Andrew and Irene. Irene was a real trouper and kept on working the whole time. (And she never complained!) It was a long, nerve wracking day for those of us waiting. We kept thinking the event was almost here and then we waited and waited and waited some more. What a relief to see his mom and dad being able to hold him today. I will soon be posting about a million new photos of him. Stay tuned!♥
JoAnn

6 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm glad to hear they are all doing well. Can't wait for more pictures!
He is SO cute! He's going to be one handsome little guy. Glad to hear everyone is doing better.
Oh, congratulations to everyone! I'm sorry to hear the delivery was so tough on everyone, but glad to hear that everyone is doing well now and that little Joshua is safely here. What a cutie! Looking forward to lots and lots of pictures of your new grandson!
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! He sure is cute. The Rock Loft is one of my favorite places too. I only live a mile or so from it so I can go when I should be cleaning bathrooms. Another really cute place is in old Farmington, right across from the courthouse, called Just a Bed of Roses. Darling stuff in there. Vintage and new. Worth the trip. Mimi
So excited for you all! We will be anxious for more pictures! Thanks for taking care of Holly and Preston in between flights. I'm sure it made the trip much nicer to spend the layover at your house rather than the airport!
I told Joshua he should get used to the camera flash because once his grandma was around it wasn't going to stop.
Post a Comment