The whole family is gathering together for a few days
and I am so excited!
(Karl will be here tomorrow.)
We don't have anything too exciting planned, but it sure will be nice to visit and catch up with everyone.
Stay tuned......
♥
JoAnn
Thanks for the family portrait, Heidi! Remember when you drew it way back in grade school? (Hope you don't mind my not-too-neat-editing-addition-of-Liz who hadn't been born yet!)
Notice how we all have our hands in our pockets?
Heidi hated drawing hands-too hard she'd say.
So how come Katie got hands?
P.S. Thanks, Andrew, for driving to Pocatello to pick up Liz and the girls!
Thanks for the family portrait, Heidi! Remember when you drew it way back in grade school? (Hope you don't mind my not-too-neat-editing-addition-of-Liz who hadn't been born yet!)
Notice how we all have our hands in our pockets?
Heidi hated drawing hands-too hard she'd say.
So how come Katie got hands?
P.S. Thanks, Andrew, for driving to Pocatello to pick up Liz and the girls!

5 comments:
I love my tulip head. haha. That is pretty funny. I'm glad we got to come down too... even if we had to have Andrew pick us up and we had to leave Karl behind.
You made me smile! I love the drawing of your family! And I bet they do too! :)
cute cute~!! Have fun!
That family picture is just awesome! :) I hope that you all have a great time spending time with everyone together again. And I hope you get a whole family picture, so you don't need to edit anyone else in... ;)
So many fun memories are being created. The drawing is choice and I bet brings back memories.
Continue to enjoy having a fun time with your family all together. I can't wait for this to happen...it has been 3 years and since then we have added 5 new members. Thanks always for your wonderful comments. I hope to meet you at Kristin's wedding! :)
Post a Comment