Maddie got a new bike for her upcoming birthday.
She is all set and ready to go with her blinking helmet and her determined, concentrated look.
She and Grandpa went all the way around the block- TWICE!
Someone else is all ready to go, too.
The helmet's a bit too large. Her legs don't quite reach.
But Brooklyn doesn't care. She is willing and eager.
Now, if only she could see.....!
♥


6 comments:
haaha I love the captions. Brooklyn really is a hoot.
I'm sitting here enjoying the view of San Diego, and watching her little ones catch the excitement of cycling. That's what I did with my youngest all day...looking for all the nuggets in SD. Keep those little ones cycling. I love it.
Cute pictures! It was fun to see them today .They are so sweet!
So Maddie's new bike is pretty much the coolest bike I've ever seen! It just screams of her. :) And Brooklyn will no doubt be riding right along with her, MUCH sooner than any of us would expect!
Looks like the bike is very popular. :)
We're excited to have them in Idaho Falls!
Post a Comment