Saturday, August 21, 2010

School bells and birthday candles.....

Ready or not these bells will soon be ringing!
School starts on Monday!

(picture from Google.com)

Some Parents are celebrating.

Some Teachers are apprehensive.

I've worked hard getting my classroom ready- but what have I forgotten?
Besides, it is always an adjustment getting back on a regular schedule.
I have 29 students on my class list and several with special needs.
I'll be honest- I'm a little nervous.

(And a little excited, too.)



* * * * * * * * * * * * *

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y
MADDIE!

She's holding up 3 fingers.
We had a fun day celebrating.
We LOVE you!


(Thanks for the picture, Liz.  Thanks for the beds, Mitchells.)

JoAnn

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy birthday to Maddie! It's hard to believe she's three already, but it's kind of hard to remember life without her too. :) And good luck with school starting! All 29 of your students are so lucky to have you! :)

Katie said...

Good luck with the new school year! I am super nervous, too! Does it ever get easier?

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

And thank you family for all the wonderful presents and for all the fun we were able to have together. We miss you already. We wish the weekend could have lasted a little bit longer.

Good luck going back to school. I'm also going to miss being able to call you whenever I want to.