Monday, August 2, 2010

What a weekend!

Ahh, the lazy days of summer....
See how peaceful little Brooklyn is as she was swinging in the shade?
It's a good thing she got a short nap because the rest of the weekend was pretty much a go, go, go time.


We crammed a lot of fun in a short amount of time!


In just ONE day we hit the zoo, planetarium, aquarium, a dinosaur museum, and had lunch at the Lion House and only spent $24.00 a piece!  Salt Lake has a great deal called Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass that encourages you to stay here and vacation right at home.  We do have a lot of fun things available here.

We also had a family baby blessing for little Joshua and a luncheon afterward with a lot of family and friends.

Since all my photos are in a zip drive that accidentally went home to Idaho Falls, I'm just going to be lazy and link to Liz's blog. (Besides, she did such a good job on her post!)

I'll probably re-post the pictures when I get them, but for now enjoy them through Liz's blog.
Hope you are enjoying this last little bit of summer!

JoAnn



3 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

I'd echo, "What a weekend! My goodness that is a lot to take in a day." But what fun and little Brooklyn is adorable. I am glad she had time to nap in between all the excitment.:)
I will go peak at Liz's blog. ~♥

Lacey said...

I just love that picture of Brooklyn... looks like she's LOVING summer and all the perks that come with it. :) It looks like you guys fit so much fun into one day with that awesome pass! Maybe next summer we'll give that one a try. Glad you got to enjoy so much fun family time!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Sorry about the jump drive :S It totally wasn't my fault. But I will get it back to you soon, I promise.