It sure feels like fall is just around the corner!
YEAH!
YEAH!
I love the fall!
(I know, I say that about every season, but I really do love the fall the most.)
There are so many wonderful dishes that we fix at this time of year.
I can't wait for pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
(Do you see a dessert trend here?) I do have some delicious soups, too. Maybe I'll have to do them on another post.
I can't wait for pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
(Do you see a dessert trend here?) I do have some delicious soups, too. Maybe I'll have to do them on another post.
This weekend I'm going to try my niece Ally's recipe for homemade Caramel Apple Dip.
It sounds yummy! I'll share the recipe after I try it.
This is also the season I like to make Apple Dumplings.
You can check out that recipe here.
We also LOVE making homemade Spudnuts (doughnuts).
They are a tradition for our Halloween party.
Click here to see the recipe.
There are some delicious fall comfort foods.
What are your favorite ones?
♥
JoAnn
It sounds yummy! I'll share the recipe after I try it.
This is also the season I like to make Apple Dumplings.
You can check out that recipe here.
We also LOVE making homemade Spudnuts (doughnuts).
They are a tradition for our Halloween party.
Click here to see the recipe.
There are some delicious fall comfort foods.
What are your favorite ones?
♥
JoAnn


6 comments:
I remember from last year...that you make a real big think of the fall season especially around Halloween time.
I love those recipes...something I need to try.
OH YUMMMMMMMM I'm only a phone call away remember!
Oh, I'm drooling just thinking about it... and looking at those delicious pictures... YUM! Bring on the fall! :)
Oh how I love all of those recipes. I almost made spudnuts yesterday! mmmmm. I'm glad we will be there for the big Halloween party this year. We can't wait.
Ohhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnn, I gained another 5 lbs just looking at your post! How delicious! Love dropping by!
PS. It SMELLS so good too!!!!!!!
JoAnn -
Hi (again)! THANKS for dropping by my blog-pad! I've been meaning to ask you 'forever' - where did you grow up? You LOOK so familiar!!!
Anyway, my header (on my blog) was captured not far from where I live (in the forest) and the only thing I did (slightly) was add a little saturation. The colors were SO INTENSE that I didn't need to do much, at all!!! THANKS for asking!
I'm STILL drooling over your photos!!!
Post a Comment