Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got milk....?

Not too long ago I made a comment about my dislike of the 
"smelly cows" that I grew up with on the farm in Idaho.  

Today, I am going to retract that statement.

I NOW LIKE COWS!
At least this little cow!





























Check out her wobbly first steps!



Thanks for the cute costume, Michelle!

JoAnn

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love my wobbly cow! She sure is a cute one. I'd say that Michelle made a very good buy!

Lacey said...

For sure she is my favorite cow of all time too! And she actually smells quite nice. :)

Anonymous said...

She is Moo-tiful!!

Linda said...

Actually that last comment was from me.(a fan of course) She is growing up so fast!

Katie said...

I love, love, LOVE this little cow! it is such a perfect costume for her, and her personality!

Marg said...

So cute...What's wrong with cows?
Goes with the beautiful landscape of Utah.
So you have finished two weeks and survived? Way to go...
School starts this Tuesday...Everyone is busy getting ready.