We will miss you! Enjoy your travels. Can't wait to hear all about them.
You're going to have so much fun. I'm jealous! You deserve a vacation. I'm glad you decided to go.
I just heard of the tragedy in your family - so sorry!
Well as I read your comments...I have mixed feelings...looks like travelling is involved, and yet some tragedy...May you experience God's comfort regardless of the situation.You deserve the time away.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We will miss you! Enjoy your travels. Can't wait to hear all about them.
You're going to have so much fun. I'm jealous! You deserve a vacation. I'm glad you decided to go.
I just heard of the tragedy in your family - so sorry!
Well as I read your comments...I have mixed feelings...looks like travelling is involved, and yet some tragedy...May you experience God's comfort regardless of the situation.
You deserve the time away.
Post a Comment