Monday, September 6, 2010

A little work and a big rest from our Labors.....



We all took a rest from our Labors and had a fun weekend.
Some of us went to see this play at the Capitol Theater.
(No, I wasn't one of the some, but, I got to play with 3 very cute kids which I enjoyed!)


We had a lazy picnic at the West Jordan City Park.

We enjoyed spending time with family on Sunday,




and Ken and I are going to party with some old friends tonight.

I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!




JoAnn
P.S.  Would you like to see the banner I made for my classroom?




4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, I just love your banner! It's so festive looking. I bet the kids just love it.

Anonymous said...

Our long weekend seemed way too short! Thankfully that means a short work week.

Katie C.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was a very fun (and much needed) visit this weekend. We look like a bunch of big kids playing at the park but it sure was fun. Thanks again. Oh and I love your banner too! Very cute.

Lacey said...

I like the banner a lot! And what a fun weekend it sounds like you had. Love those 3-day weekends! :)