Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Quilt Shop....

I am enjoying my new Halloween quilt!
It looks pretty good on my table.


The store it came from (The Quilt Shop) has so many fun things.  
Lots and lots of beautiful quilts.


Decorated beds....



Fun accessories...





Going to this store always makes me want to come home and make my home more cozy.
This is the perfect time of year to want a warm, inviting place to snuggle up.
(Yes, Utah got its first snow of the season!)

I guess I'll go sit by the fire!

JoAnn

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that store. I want to go back again sometime soon to look at the little kids quilts. I love them.

Marg said...

So you got your first snow...I thought I was driving through snow while we past that long stretch of salt fields...That was amazing.
I agree...it's the time of year to cozy up and stay in doors and eat a pot of chilli or knit a scarf.

Anonymous said...

The shops at Gardner village are really cute, but I'm too poor to shop there. I can't believe that we already had our first snowstorm. The leaves haven't even all changed color and fallen off the trees yet! We may skip Fall altogether!

Katie C.