Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I am thankful for many things, today.
 As I reflect back on my life, I realize that it has been a good ride.

I'm grateful:

"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope you all have a great day!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


JoAnn
P.S.  We will miss those of you who won't be here!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that picture of you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too. We're sad we missed you too but we did have a wonderful day with lots of yummy food.

Marg said...

I Hope you have some quiet days of reflection. I loved that shot of you. How clever. We sure have lots to be thankful for. Just watching my daughter in Haiti has brought a new appreciation for life.

jen said...

Jo, It was so fun to spend Thanksgiving with all of you guys! I was so glad we were able to make it down there with all of you guys. I know I have the best family. Thanks for the fun & all the laughs. I ♥ ya!