ummm why???
we will miss you!
enjoy your vacation!
Good for you! I'm glad you are giving yourself a break.
When you come back you should hook up "feed burner" so we get your new posts in email. I love that. Enjoy the holidays and a little time away .
Dear JoAnn, I will miss getting to read your blog.Sincerely, your fan Megan
Oh no!!!! What am I going to read at night now?!?!?! We will miss "the gathering place!"
Enjoy your time off. Please come back soon!
I always miss you when you are gone.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ummm why???
we will miss you!
enjoy your vacation!
Good for you! I'm glad you are giving yourself a break.
When you come back you should hook up "feed burner" so we get your new posts in email. I love that. Enjoy the holidays and a little time away .
Dear JoAnn, I will miss getting to read your blog.
Sincerely, your fan Megan
Oh no!!!! What am I going to read at night now?!?!?! We will miss "the gathering place!"
Enjoy your time off. Please come back soon!
I always miss you when you are gone.
Post a Comment