Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye Christmas. Hello 2011!

Tomorrow I will be packing up these guys for another year.
2
(We’re hoping that next year the grand kids will be old enough that we can have a real puppet show on Christmas Eve.)
It is always a little sad saying good-bye to the old year, but hopefully, the new year will bring good things to everyone. 
It is almost time to grab the pots and pans and head out for the porch.  Oh, I forgot.  We have real noise makers this year!  Thanks, Michelle!
However you are celebrating (or even if you are not) have a safe, good time!
fireworks
JoAnn

2 comments:

Marg said...

I hope you rang it in...and I know you did...I just got home from a friends home...and we had such good times, eating, playing games.
The best to you in the New Year and may it be filled with many wonderful blessings for your family.

Irene said...

We had fun celebrating with you (even if we did sneak out early)