Friday, December 17, 2010

Test is a test…..

I am trying to add a post using Windows Live Writer.  My son Andrew set up my computer to be able to use it.  (Yes, I realize that it should work, but I have an innate ability to mess up anything that uses technology and he has gone home now- so I’m experimenting.)

I spent some time tonight playing with this cute little guy:
HPIM1301HPIM1304
So what advantages do I have using this program?
1.  I get to choose from a ton more fonts.
2.  I can create posts and then put them on my blog.
3.  There are fun options for changing  pictures.
4.  I’m sure there are other benefits, but I haven’t discovered them yet!
JoAnn

P.S.  I think it works!  Thanks, Andrew. 
P.P.S.  I realize that my pictures are not the same size, but I'm not sure how to fix them!
See, I told you I could goof up!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Good job.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh that little boy is just too sweet! I'm jealous you got to play with him and I didn't.

linda said...

Way cute pictures. He is growing up so fast.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

FUN! I tried using Windows Live once, awhile ago, and didn't like it. Maybe I'll try it again in the new year!

Your grandson is so cute!