We have a day off from school today!
Yeah!
(Did I mention that I LOVE days off?)
I was so looking forward to getting some yard work done,
but woke up to some of this falling outside our window.
(Yes, Ken, I know we need moisture!)
W H A T ‘ S A G I R L T O D O ?
(I do have many projects that need attention inside- but I just wanted to be outside!)
To compensate-
I’ve been reading blogs (that is productive- right?)
Here are some fun finds for today:
Irene, our daughter-in-law, made this cute monster and the remodeled shirt from Joshua’s winter turtle neck. (Maybe she should have saved the turtle neck for this snow!) She is so creative and talented.
Brooklyn and Madison had a fun day hanging out on the campus of
Utah State University. (They picked the right day to do it. Good thing they didn’t wait until today!) To see more of their fun day go here and say hi to their mom Liz.
This yummy strawberry, chicken, and spinach salad caught my attention on
I think I need to go to the store…..
And finally,
While I will enjoy my time off,
I will be wondering what my students are doing, too.
Have a great weekend!
♥
JoAnn
4 comments:
What a fun way to spend your day off! I love Irene's monster she created :) Very cute. I hope the rest of the day is filled with fun activities.
Bring it On!! Another Snow Day?
You've got me looking at that Strawberry Salad. All the makings are in my kitchen.
I think so time catching up on blogs is a great way to spend a day off!!! :)
I had the same thought, I should have kept it a turtleneck a little longer! Glad you enjoyed your day off. (P.S. The salad last night was delicious)
Post a Comment