I promised a few more pictures from our Spring Break.
You know we are all dignified, sophisticated, and proper people. Right?
(I’ll let you judge for yourself.)
Just a SMALL moment of insanity…
A NEW use for a toy cupboard…..
About those CHILD LABOR laws…..
and….
Who needs food? A wet wash cloth works just fine!
So, do you think we need therapy?
Does the word
“D I S F U N C T I O N A L”
come to mind?
Or, would you say we just had a fun and crazy time with the people we really LOVE?
JoAnn
P.S. No children were harmed by lawnmowers in making this post.
(That mower is our recently deceased one!)
P.P.S. The toy cupboard was clean and organized last week.
I Promise.
P.P.S. The toy cupboard was clean and organized last week.
I Promise.
2 comments:
hahaha... that post really made me laugh. I didn't know you had my daughter out there mowing your lawn :) Just kidding. I love the pictures though.
I feel privileged to be a part of such a crazy dysfunctional family!
Post a Comment