Friday, September 23, 2011

Lookie, Lookie….What We Found!

We’ve had our eyes open for ideas for the inside of our playhouse for quite some time.  Today Andrew found this furniture on KSL.com.  It needs a little color, but don’t you think it will be fun? 

playhouse furniture

We’ve seen some cute children’s furniture on Pinterest.

Don’t you think our kitchen would be cute in blue or pink like these?

201348434_ChBYZplW_b191491259_BRHjCsNp_c

How about one of these colors?

147899864_WrIS3lHj_b147898107_qgoeiVLB_b

147901285_HG1h5nBs_b147902202_bNPd4yKO_b

(Image credit is available on my Pinterest board.)

We haven’t decided what color to paint them yet, but I’m so excited. 

Please check back to see what we end up deciding!

JoAnn

P.S.  I love KSL.com!

P.P.S.  Ken, if your reading this before you talk to me don’t panic!  It was a really good buy!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Andrew always finds the goods. I am so excited for this all to come together.

Pondside said...

What fun! I love the green or the red - I'm such a primary colours gal!

Anonymous said...

The kids will love having their own kitchen. I like the blue or green. It is more gender neutral. I'm excited to see the final project.

Katie C.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

How adorable! All the colors look pretty but I am partial to the red :)