Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest…it is a fun addiction

If you haven’t experienced the fun of Pinterest, you need to check things out.  At first I thought I didn’t need it because I had my own bookmarks to save ideas of things I liked.  Little did I know that there were so many amazing ideas floating around out there-and it is so easy to find them on Pinterest.   It is fun to see what my friends find each day and I like to add cool ideas, too.  (Yes, we copy each other a lot!)

You can go to my Pinterest page just by clicking on the link at the top of my blog.  Each folder or board has a lot of pictures, recipes, etc.  You can click on one picture to open the  folder.  At the bottom of each picture is a link to go to the source and read more about it. 

imageimage

These fun ideas came from a blog called “It’s the little things that make a house a home”.  Click here to go visit.

image

Want some fancy way to serve up pancakes?  Go to “The Girl Who Ate Everything” by clicking here.

image

I love the storage ideas.  This one came from here.

image

Can’t wait to try this idea at my next Halloween party!  This idea came from here.  (Bubblegum and Duct Tape)

It is so nice that people will share their creativity. 

Don’t you agree?

JoAnn

7 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

I do love pinterest. So many adorable things on it. The problem is I get lost on it and I already spend waaaay too much time at the computer. During the cold winter months maybe I won't feel as guilty? Mimi

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love all recipes you can find! That's what gets me started...

Pondside said...

I'm afraid to go there, as so many things fall by the wayside as it is! Perhaps on a quiet Saturday......I trust your judgement, so I may give it a try.

wendy said...

wow..I guess I better check that out, cause I don't have a single creative idea of my OWN....so I need ideas.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I am another Pinterest fanatic! You've found some fun things there, JoAnn.

Linda said...

Key word being "addict". I love re-pinning you! Thanks for the ideas!

Marg said...

I checked that place out last time I visited you and found some cute things...but I have to figure this out...It's so nice to be able to share with others all the whacky ideas that can be created.
It is so useful...I used some of the quotes at our last family gathering.