“Let us relish life as we live it,
find joy in the journey,
and share our love with friends and family.”
-President Thomas S. Monson
Have a great weekend!
JoAnn
Thanks for the picture, Brooklyn and Liz!
(Liz made this cute costume! )☺
A picture that makes one smile right away is such a little gift! Thanks for that one!
So so so so so so darling! I love it! And that's such a great quote too. :)
I love my little clown. :) She looks so cute in her costume. I'm glad it turned out as planned.
cute! cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A picture that makes one smile right away is such a little gift! Thanks for that one!
So so so so so so darling! I love it! And that's such a great quote too. :)
I love my little clown. :) She looks so cute in her costume. I'm glad it turned out as planned.
cute! cute!
Post a Comment