Lately, I’ve been asked for some updates on the playhouse.
(OK, only two people really asked.)
We haven’t worked on it very much in the last month due to school starting and having to earn a living, but we have purchased a few pieces of furniture through KSL.com and it is still being used by the grandkids.
We can’t wait to paint this little set of kitchen furniture. Having the walls finished will help, too.
This little table and chairs should get a lot of use.
Right now the loft is storing Ken’s tools.
This picture was the original inspiration for our playhouse. Don’t you love the comfy chairs and sofa?
(I found this in a magazine years ago so I can’t give credit. Sorry!)
I can’t wait to get our little house finished, decorated, and “broken in” (but not too literally)!
Since I have been suffering a little “writer’s block” and my posts have been slow coming (sorry Sue) I am going to end with a few random thoughts and photos.
On a more serious note,
our daughter Heidi recently suffered a miscarriage. In a very rare medical condition, she is now having to undergo chemotherapy for cancer cells left behind by the pregnancy. Please remember her in your prayers!
I am going to enjoy every minute of this conference weekend as I try to listen to the messages on the television. I always love those messages that seem to be spoken just to me.
Have a great weekend!
JoAnn
6 comments:
I love the playhouse! I can't wait to get all of our furniture painted.
We love you Heidi and are praying for you.
Playhouse looks great! Lots of prayers coming your way for Heidi!
I asked to see it! It is just lovely, and a project close to my heart, as The Great Dane was going to build a little house much like this in the back garden (and had it marked out) - a retreat for me and a bunky for the little boys when they visit. Unfortunately this project is on indefinite 'hold' because of the events of the winter, so I really enjoyed seeing your completed little house.
I will remember you daughter in my prayers tonight.
Thanks for sharing and I will be praying for your daughter...
Thanks for catching us up on the play house.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love the new furniture! It will all be so darling. Heidi is in our prayers. Could you email me her address? Love you.
funny how conference always seems to touch someone, something that is going on in their lives. love that.
the play house truly is a joy. following it's progress will be fun.
sorry about your daughter. must be a very difficult time for her.
all of us, will keep her in our prayers.
Post a Comment