Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally, a little fun in the snow!

Utah finally got some snow.

It has been a very dry winter and we needed moisture.

(Really, we just needed some winter fun.)

Project2

Snow!  Snow!  Snow!

JoAnn

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Bring on the snow! January with no snow was so dreary!!! Cute pics. :)

Irene said...

That collage turned out cute!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I LOVE snow this time of year. Now when it is March and it's still snowing... then I am ready to be done. But for now, I am going to enjoy the little bits we are getting. And I love those little snow bunnies any day. :)

Pondside said...

Gorgeous shots of fun in the snow!
I received a whole raft of email shots of my grandsons doing the same thing in Ontario. They made me smile too!

wendy said...

THAT looks like winter fun indeed.
actually...we have been COLD
but not that much snow

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Cute collage! We had about two inches so snow this weekend but it rained today so it is all gone.

Mimi Sue said...

We're on our way home from sunny California! Looking forward to a little snow when we get there. Mimi

julie said...

Such cute kids!!!