We are back on a routine.
Two days of school are under my now-expanded-from-too-many-holiday-treats-belt. It is hard going back to work after a vacation.
(I would make a really good couch potato!)
I need to get motivated and start some home projects.
It’s time to begin a diet.
I want to organize all my old photos.
Sigh…
In the meantime, I’ve been playing around with some digital scrapbooking things. I don’t have any instructions so I’m just trying on my own. I’ve never had the patience to do fancy scrapbooking, so I probably won’t be very good at digital scrapbooking.
I once went to a fun scrapbook party at my friend Winnie’s house and while everyone else made a lot of cute pages, I made ONE very average page.
So… since I’m avoiding starting anything really productive (I just need a few more days of holiday withdrawal) I decided to cutesy up a photo of one of my favorite little grandkids. (I have four and they are all amazing!)
This is my version of “making it fancy”. I told you I’m not very original!
But…
It was more fun than folding the batch of towels waiting in my laundry basket.
Does any one know a site that teaches how to do this?
JoAnn
P.S. I am loving my new ipad2!
Thanks, Ken!
(I also need to learn how to get around on it! Any more free lessons, Andrew?)
P.P.S. Thanks for volume three of my blog books, Liz!
4 comments:
I love your belt comment. :) It really is nice being back on a little bit of a routine though isn't it? I think sometimes the basic scrap pages are the cutest. And I like the font you used on that page too.
I like your style...I think we would fit well together...
I like it simple and cute and not fancy prancy...I'm so country, casual and rustic...It's about having a good time doing whatever.
Now that picture is a little bit of inspiration for me to get at my digital scrapbook. It so sweet! Getting back to work has put me back into a routine, and I'm working hard at not letting it be a rut.
I need to book you for a Saturday and you can get me started. I am feeling very behind! Do you have all those "101 Books for Dummies"? We will need them.
Post a Comment