Yesterday,I hung out with some cute sisters.
It reminded me of something.
link
I’m grateful for the sisters in my life!
Have a nice weekend!
JoAnn
I'm glad you are my sister!!!!! Love you!
Brothers are great, but sisters have such a special bond. I love my sisters!Katie C.
Sisters are the best! By dna or by friendship. Mimi
Ah thanks Katie! I love my sisters too. And I love those cute little sisters as well. :) Thanks again for watching the girls so we could go on a date. Those don't happen often enough. We love you!
I had a wonderful time hanging out with my one and only sister on the ski hills this past week.I love those little ones. They are adorable and what else makes the heart grow fonder.
What cute little girls.I have only one sister...and she is my Best Friend. She is younger then me by 3 years, but ohhhhh the wiser one.
You have such beautiful grandgirls, Joann! The oldest looks just like you did in your blog sidebar photo!
I love that picture of the girls. They are all so sweet. YOU are the best-est sister! IT will be good to get summer here so we can play.
What a lovely portrait! One of the greatest gifts, right beside sisters, is a group of granddaughters!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm glad you are my sister!!!!! Love you!
Brothers are great, but sisters have such a special bond. I love my sisters!
Katie C.
Sisters are the best! By dna or by friendship. Mimi
Ah thanks Katie! I love my sisters too. And I love those cute little sisters as well. :)
Thanks again for watching the girls so we could go on a date. Those don't happen often enough. We love you!
I had a wonderful time hanging out with my one and only sister on the ski hills this past week.
I love those little ones. They are adorable and what else makes the heart grow fonder.
What cute little girls.
I have only one sister...and she is my Best Friend. She is younger then me by 3 years, but ohhhhh the wiser one.
You have such beautiful grandgirls, Joann! The oldest looks just like you did in your blog sidebar photo!
I love that picture of the girls. They are all so sweet. YOU are the best-est sister! IT will be good to get summer here so we can play.
What a lovely portrait! One of the greatest gifts, right beside sisters, is a group of granddaughters!
Post a Comment