“Spring is when life's alive in everything.”
—Christina Rossetti
One more day…
and we officially start Spring Break.
Can I say I am so excited?
I’m so excited!
JoAnn
♥
I love all the beautiful pictures. Very pretty. I especially like the pig.
Pretty pretty pictures. I need to go find me an easter bonnet.(but wait, I NEVER wear easter bonnets)
You're nearly there... woo hoo!!!
Spring Break....magical words! I hope you have a wonderful time!
I worked in the school nurse's office for 17 years and I remember the happy dance when spring break was finally here! Relax and enjoy. Mimi
You deserve a real Spring Break..I know some other teachers who can't wait.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love all the beautiful pictures. Very pretty. I especially like the pig.
Pretty pretty pictures. I need to go find me an easter bonnet.
(but wait, I NEVER wear easter bonnets)
You're nearly there... woo hoo!!!
Spring Break....magical words! I hope you have a wonderful time!
I worked in the school nurse's office for 17 years and I remember the happy dance when spring break was finally here! Relax and enjoy. Mimi
You deserve a real Spring Break..I know some other teachers who can't wait.
Post a Comment