On Monday, (one day before my dad’s birthday) little Olivia Anne joined our family. Here she is with her proud mama, Irene.
She weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces and is as cute as a button.
We are so excited to get to know her better.
Grandpa Ken has been working on the playhouse getting the sheet rock up so she can come over and play with her cousins this summer.
Do you think she will like reading up here in the loft?
Maybe her nice aunties will make some more of this delicious dinner they cooked on Mother’s Day! (Thanks, everyone!)
It has been a good week!
JoAnn
P.S. 10 more days! I think I can…I think I can…I think
5 comments:
Congratulations on your newest wee grandchild - what a gift!
That little playhouse is such a pretty place - I'll bet Olivia will be up there reading in the loft before you know it.
Congratulations! She is a doll! And that house is going to be so amazing! Your grandkids sure are lucky!
Yay for finally having our new niece here!!!! She is beautiful! We too are excited to get to know her better too.
And I am pretty excited about that playhouse. It is looking good dad!
Little Olivia is so precious! Congrats on that new addition to your family, straight from heaven! :)
Congrats on the birth of Olivia Anne. I can only imagine how much fun those girls will have as they play HOUSE!
Post a Comment