It’s Sunday afternoon and I’ve been hanging out with some of my favorite people (who probably don’t know I’ve been stealing photos from them -thanks). I enjoy having all my family around. Miss those who aren’t close by!
Cute little Olivia
(Irene made this cute hat! A friend Jessica took these two photos.)
Big brother Joshua and Olivia
Our sweet birthday girl, Aubrey (the next three pictures were photographed by Liz)
Growing up too fast, Maddie
Thinks she is just as grown up as her big sister, Brooklyn
It has been a fun, relaxing weekend.
How do you spend your weekends?
JoAnn


7 comments:
Glad you've had a good weekend. I love your adorable grandkids! I've worked a little, played a little and rested a wee bit as well! Not a bad way to spend a weekend.
I love everyone one of those little silly kiddos. I'm glad we got to play with you today. It was a wonderful weekend.
You have the cutest grandkids! How awesome that they all live close by so you can enjoy them often. :)
What a good way to start off your summer by spending it with your cute grandkids. Let me know when you are ready to go play!
Those are great pictures.
I have a grandaughter named Olivia too. Such a great name I think.
What??? Where's the picture of your "cute" little 38 year old daughter? I thought I was one of your favorite things... ha, ha. Ah, who's kidding. I can't compete with those adorable little grand kids.
Such beautiful children, and all with gorgeous eyes. You are a proud grandma, with every right to be so!
Post a Comment