Last weekend we drove to Logan to attend a little birthday party for Aunt Mardene. We were in a hurry to get there on time, so we had to keep driving, but the leaves were so pretty as we went through Sardine Canyon.
Our solution was to hold the camera out the window and snap pictures as we were moving along.
Everything looked so pretty.
Sardine Canyon is one of my favorite drives.
Not everyone in the car was enjoying the beautiful fall spectacle.
Little Brooklyn kept saying, “Close the window, please!”
With our enthusiasm at shooting photos, we missed a big problem.
Sorry, Brooklyn! We didn’t realize you were blowing away.
I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful time of year.
JoAnn
P.S. An Idaho fire made the skies a little murky.
6 comments:
How fun! I need to go for a drive this weekend to enjoy all the pretty leaves!
haha. I'm glad you guys got a picture of Brooklyn! That story still makes me giggle. :) But I do agree, the canyon is BEAUTIFUL right now! I too love making that drive this time of year.
I have always loved driving through that canyon too. It is spectacular at this time of year. We don't get any of the RED leaves here in alberta....only lots of yellow.
that picture of Brooklyn made me laugh. Poor thing.
We are camping up by Lava Hot Springs and the mountains are gorgeous! Look at me! Camping and blogging! Love this time of year. Mimi
I do that often...otherwise we get reflections. I love this time of year. I think Fall is my favorite time as everything gets back into routine and things quiet down and no more gardening, harvesting and cutting lawns.
It's time to crunch through the leaves with the grands.
You saw some beautiful fall colour on your drive. We're still pretty much green up here.
Post a Comment