Monday, September 3, 2012

Have you heard of “Animoto”?

I know, It’s a little early for Halloween….

but….

my brother-in-law Travis, who was here last night along with my sister, Julie, introduced me to a program called

Animoto

and I created a Halloween movie in just a few minutes.

It is linked to facebook and is a fun way to make little instant movies.  You can make 30 second movies free of charge, using photos you have on your facebook page.  I need to get some of my better Halloween pictures added to my page, but it was still fun.

image

This is my little Halloween creation:

link.

I think it would be fun to create a little birthday party movie or a special celebration movie.  I guess I need to do some more experimenting.

JoAnn

P.S.  Did you have a nice Labor Day?

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That picture of Chris still kills me. I have to admit I love our family. :) Lots of good memories are associated with Halloween and the cousins.

Marg said...

Yes, I have...way to go...it's loads of fun and we have given presentations with it at our hospital.
I am proud of you.