Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Fun!

Da-da-da-da…

(Snap! SnaP!)

Once upon a spooky eve….

A group of very  strange folk gathered together to

celebrate the approaching  Hallow’s Eve.

Project1

The welcoming committee was at their post.

image

Special forces were patrolling the area.

imageimageimageimage

The neighbors were cautiously keeping watch, but

a few  guests managed to slip through unnoticed.

Project2

Strange items were carried in to the house.

imageimage

       imageimage

image

Creepy sounds were heard!

image

Thankfully, no one went hungry!

imageimage

Seems a little quiet and empty now.

Will they return next year?

image

It’s a good bet the tradition will continue!

JoAnn

(aka Medusa)

 

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love this post! You are such a clever writer mom! I always look forward to our crazy Halloween parties and this year did not disappoint.

Rosella said...

Oh that looks like such fun!!! Great costumes and party decor. You are making some amazing memories for those sweet little goblins.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Look at all those cutie-pies in costume, and the adult costumes made me laugh! I like that extra large bra...lol!! My grandkids attended so many classmates Halloween parties this year that they hardly wanted to go door to door for trick or treat!

Mimi Sue said...

Your family always has the best time! Looks like lots of fun. Mimi

White Lace and Promises said...

What fun! I wish my kiddos were close by. Pictures are next to being there. I'm thankful for that. These are great! What a great event!