Tuesday, March 31, 2015

He Lives….Blossoms….A little gift

If you are Christian and will be celebrating Easter this coming Sunday, you might want to watch this video.  It is a sweet reminder of the life and example of the greatest person to ever live on this earth-

Jesus Christ.

He Lives

(Click above to view the video.)

 

image

By the way, our crab apple tree is peaking right now-three weeks ahead of schedule.

This picture was from last year, since it is now dark outside and I’m ready to post this.  (And you all know how impatient I am.)

I’m looking forward to Spring Break, coloring some eggs, spending time with family, and listening to our church’s General Conference.

Should be a great weekend!

IMG_2733IMG_2753

P.S.  Missing these two cuties!

P.P.S.  Look what Andrew and Irene gave us:

IMG_0775

image

You might want to avoid getting cornered by my husband or me for a while.  We’re pretty proud.  Thank you for the brag book. 

We love it!

JoAnn

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love Paul's new haircut! He looks likes a little older all of a sudden! Your brag book looks nice too.

Pondside said...

Now that's a Brag Book! I hope you get a chance to show it around a lot! Happy EASTER to you and all your fami, JoAnn!

White Lace and Promises said...

I'd rather have pictures than anything in the world.

Debbie Harris said...

Hello, its so nice to meet you! You have a lovely place here and I look forward to following along.
I found you through my sweet friend, Debby Ray.

You have a beautiful family, and oh the joy of a Bragg book!

Blessings, Debbie

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I hope you and your family had a very happy Easter, JoAnn! The family photo book is a beautiful treasure!

We have been working hard to get our yards into shape and then of course we had snow! lol. Thankfully, it's melting fast. I can't wait to plant at the end of May!