Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a thought.....

Yesterday
our school librarian read a book to the students
about what it would be like to be a "First Kid".
She then had them write down what they would do
if their father was the President of The United States.
I thought I'd share a few of my students' responses.
"If I were a first kid I would study hard and then go bowling,
then I would prank someone and run." -B
"If I were the first kid I would study hard and then go to the University of Utah
and eat French toast and hotdogs." -D
If I were a first kid I would be polite, lovable, and friendly. I would be so happy.
I will do whatever I can to save the world!" -S
and my favorite......
"If I were a first kid I would wake up the prezdet." -S

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is pretty funny. I love little kids. They always say the funniest things.

Kelli said...

I love that about teaching! Kids say the funniest things! One time when I was teaching biology in high school one of my students was making a powerpoint about a genetic disorder and asked if they needed a slide about the "side effects". I said yes and watched him type in "cytofects". Ha! At least he learned how to spell cyto, which we learned in the unit before that it means "cell".

Lacey said...

Too cute!