(I'm famous for starting a recipe before I check the pantry to see if I have everything.)
I was once asked for a brownie recipe where i had put Stephens' Mint Hot cocoa in place of Baker's Chocolate. (Unfortunately, I could never reproduce it!)
2. I always cross my feet before I take my shoes off.
3. Before I get my hair cut, I always wash and style my hair.(I don't want my hair dresser to think I have messy hair.)

4. Every time I leave home I worry that I left the iron on (or some other electrical appliance)!
Does this mean I am obsessive/compulsive?



5 comments:
haha that's funny. Thanks for sharing mom!
that was funny! I have another one for you..you mix up metaphors which is hilarious! that's why we love you! Linda
Nice quirks! We have some things in common. Poor Steve every time I start reading a good book! When I bowl I start out really good, the first few turns, and then crash and burn. :) I bet your hair stylist thinks you have the best looking hair all the time! Funny. :)
I knew all those things except the crossing of the feet before taking your shoes off. That is really odd! Your recipes are sometimes better when you use your own ingredients. Good stuff!
Katie C.
I am the same way with worrying about leaving random appliances plugged in (Usually my straightener). It can drive me nuts all day!
Post a Comment