Whatever, you're not sorry for us. You are loving every minute of having Maddie with you and us not having her. But even with how much I am missing her, I am grateful you took her.
Looks like Maddie sure didn't mind having to have fun with you all weekend! :) So glad that you were able to take her for a couple days.
She looks so cute! You are such a good grandma!I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Whatever, you're not sorry for us. You are loving every minute of having Maddie with you and us not having her. But even with how much I am missing her, I am grateful you took her.
Looks like Maddie sure didn't mind having to have fun with you all weekend! :) So glad that you were able to take her for a couple days.
She looks so cute! You are such a good grandma!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment